The Damascus Sports Association is closely monitoring the progress of Montgomery County and the State of Maryland reopening guidelines and restrictions for Youth Sports. DSA is excited to get back to youth sports, but want to ensure a safe playing environment for our members, volunteers and parents. In conjunction with Montgomery County and State of Maryland guidelines/restrictions we've included applicable guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
DSA Board has developed the following return-to-play guidelines and procedures:
DSA COVID-19 Activity Screening Questionnaire/Screening Log
- The screening questionnaire OR screening log should be completed at the first practice/event of each week.
DSA COVID-19 Practice Guidelines:
- Practice Guidelines (updated 4-2-21)
DSA COVID-19 Return to Play Waiver:
- Participants parent/guardian must sign and return the waiver to the coach before first practice.
- DSA return to play: coaches
- DSA return to play: parents
- DSA return to play: exposure guidance
Center for Disease Control
Selective Insurance Response
Montgomery County Reopening
State of Maryland - Directive and Order Regarding Community, Recreational, Leisure, Cultural and Sporting Gatherings and Events
MEDSTAR Health COVID-19 Factsheet
CDC COVID-19 Information
Montgomery County COVID Resources